Heather Hampstead is an experienced commercial litigator assisting clients with both administrative issues as well as litigation matters. Heather’s legal experience includes working with clients on commercial litigation, construction defect, premises liability, indemnity issues and aquifer permit issues. She has helped clients with administrative and employment law in front of both the EEOC and Arizona Industrial Commission. Her insurance law experience spans from construction defect to premises liability; from indemnity to personal injury defense.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School at Western Michigan University, JD
- Arizona State University, BA
- Michigan State University, BS
- US District Court, Arizona
- Ladder Down, Class of 2018
- Arizona Bar Association