Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado & Bolen is a regional law firm with 45-lawyers in four states. We are seeking an experienced and professional Receptionist for our law firm located in Tucson.
The ideal candidate is experienced, friendly, enjoys reception work and understands the value an excellent receptionist brings to the firm. Our position is focused primarily on answering phones, directing calls, and greeting visitors, as well as other administrative and project responsibilities.
- Answer phone in a timely and professional manner
- Effectively screen and forward calls to appropriate staff
- Greet and direct visitors
- Perform general clerical duties associated with answering phones and front desk reception duties
- Perform other clerical, administrative and project responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 3 or more years of receptionist experience is required with the ability to handle multiple phone lines both quickly, accurately and professionally
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include which position you are applying for in your subject line.