Jason is a real estate attorney with substantial experience representing community associations, residential and commercial landlords and tenants, and other property owners and is the managing partner of the firm’s Tucson office. He represents the firm’s southern Arizona clients in all areas of practice, but he has particular experience in Fair Housing, insurance defense litigation, and administrative law.
Outside off the office, Jason is an outdoor enthusiast and likes to spend his free time backpacking, trail running, and mountain biking. He especially enjoys spending time outdoors with his three kids, who thankfully enjoy the desert and the mountains as much as he does. As a Hoosier by birth, he also is an avid basketball fan as well.
- Indiana University (Bloomington), J.D., 2000
- Ball State University, B.A., 1996
- American Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Pima County Bar Association
- Pima County v. Pima County Law Enforcement Merit System Council, 211 Ariz. 224 (2005)
- LaWall v. Pima County Merit System Commission, 212 Ariz. 489 (App. 2006)
- Cautionary & Tragic Tales of HOAs in the…
April 03, 2012 in Homeowners Associations
- ALJ Redux: Déjà Vu All Over Again?
June 03, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- New ADA Regulations on Service Animals: Does It…
February 25, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- Medical Marijuana: You Can Regulate Smoking in…
February 11, 2011 in Homeowners Associations
- Fair Housing Retaliation: Just Don’t…
January 14, 2011 in Homeowners Associations