- Indiana University (Bloomington), J.D., 2000
- Ball State University, B.A., 1996
- American Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Pima County Bar Association
- Pima County v. Pima County Law Enforcement Merit System Council, 211 Ariz. 224 (2005)
- LaWall v. Pima County Merit System Commission, 212 Ariz. 489 (App. 2006)
Jason has been with the firm since 2006. His practice focuses on Fair Housing, appeals, insurance defense litigation, other complex litigation, and administrative law. Prior to joining Carpenter Hazlewood, Jason was in private practice in Indiana and later in Tucson as a litigator with a focus on real estate, construction and employment cases.
Jason enjoys all types of outdoor recreation that Arizona and the Southwest have to offer, like backpacking, camping, fishing and mountain biking, and especially enjoys sharing those experiences with his wife and kids, who thankfully enjoy the deserts and mountains as much as he does. And as a Hoosier by birth, he naturally is an avid basketball fan as well.